Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wedding Jewelry


Photographs courtesy of Jennifer Grayson, my sister-in-law. She handled the photography for the wedding which I did the jewelry for the newlyweds and the entire bridal party. I have created bridal party jewelry at least 50 times over the years, and this is the first time I have a photo to display the bridesmaids wearing them!

The platinum diamond wedding band (ladies) was custom made to match the antique engagement ring.
The men's band is titanium, which was a first time for me.....so very lightweight, yet unbelievably strong! It can only be sized 1/4 of a size, so ordering the proper size is key, but it is overall an excellent choice, and a wonderful alternative to white gold or platinum. Pretty ladies (and little young lady!) adorned with large round pearl (tin-cup style) necklaces and pearl drop earrings to match.
(click on photos to enlarge)